Ways to Give: Ner Tamid Society

Leave a bequest in your will and trust; consider a gift of appreciated stock instead of major gifts of cash; consider naming us as the remainder beneficiary of your Charitable Remainder Trust if you intend to sell highly appreciated property; or purchase a Charitable Gift Annuity for us and receive a stream of income for life.

Contact your estate planning lawyer or call us for more information.