THANK YOU – Because of supporters like you, Gesher Disability Resources has been nominated for Jewish News’ First Readers’ Choice Awards. Please vote for our agency today as “Best Special Needs Programming” in the Valley.
It’s easy to show us you care.
1) Go to readerschoice.jewishaz.com
2) Page 2 begins Community/Recreation Category
3) Find the “Special Needs Programming” section at the bottom of the page
4) Choose “Gesher Disability Resources”
5) Click Submit on the last page
Share the link and the good news with friends, family, associates and anyone you know so they can vote too. Congratulations also to Gesher Disability Resources’s Director on our Board of Directors, Dr. Melissa Redleaf, for being nominated Best Pediatrician! You can vote for Dr. Redleaf in the “Medical” category under “Best Pediatrician”. Gesher Disability Resources has been nominated as Best Special Needs Programming in the Valley. Vote for us at readerschoice.jewishaz.com to help us win. Final voting closes April 22.